Pentagram neklace "Shadow"
Small and discreet, this pentagram necklace can be worn for every occasions. The pentagram is a pagan symbol of protection which represents the union between the mind and the natural elements (water, earth, air and fire) in the immensity of the universe.
- High quality pewter, 97% pure and hypoallergenic
- Handmade in France
- Natural rutilated quartz
- Size of the pendant: 3,6 x 2 cm
- Stainless steel adjustable chain of 36 to 46 cm (hypoallergenic)
Secured payment with bank card or Amazon Pay
Shipping from 2,50 euros on jewelry (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Easy return If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your package (see conditions)
- This necklace is an exclusive design of The Witching Hour
- It is totally handmade from high quality materials in our small french studio
The gemstones are natural, so their details can be slightly different.
The pentagram meaning
The pentagram is a 5 pointed star symbolizing the union of the spirit to the natural elements (water, earth, air and fire). Although its use has crossed the centuries and different beliefs, it is essentially linked to paganism and is considered as a symbol of protection.
- High quality pewter (97% pure)
- Pagan, Esoteric, Gothic
- 3,6 cm
- 2 cm
- How to take care of your jewelry
- Avoid wetting it regularly to not alter the grey patina or damage the glue. Remove it for exercise and sleep.
Our quality policy
All our designs are made of high quality pewter, 97% pure and corresponding to the European standards (without lead, nickel, mercury, cadmium or antimony). The chains and rings are made of stainless steel. All these metals are hypoallergenic, which means that the risk of being allergic to them is extremely low.
All the stones used to make the jewelry of our brand are of course natural (unless otherwise stated in the description) and selected with great care.
The pewter alloy we use is the finest there is, its purity allows it to be used for tableware, in other words, it is so pure that you can eat on it! Although we do not recommend eating on your jewelry!
This pewter alloy requires no special maintenance and is made to last for many years.