Triskel pendant "Celticae"
This triskel pendant, celtic symbol of earth, water and fire, is adorned with swarovski crystals. You can choose the color via the drop-down menu!
- Totally hanmade
- Authentic swarovski crystals
- Stainless steel chain (hypoallergenic)
- Diameter: 3,4 cm
with bank card or Amazon Pay
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your package (see conditions)
- This pendant is an original creation of The Witching Hour
- It was designed and handmade in our small french studio
- This pendant will be delivered with a beautiful velvet pouch
- High quality pewter (97% pure)
- Celtic, Pagan
- 3,4 cm
- How to take care of your jewelry
- Avoid wetting it regularly to not alter the grey patina or damage the glue. Remove it for exercise and sleep.
No reviews at this time.
Our quality policy
All our designs are made of high quality pewter, 97% pure and corresponding to the European standards (without lead, nickel, mercury, cadmium or antimony). The chains and rings are made of stainless steel. All these metals are hypoallergenic, which means that the risk of being allergic to them is extremely low.
All the stones used to make the jewelry of our brand are of course natural (unless otherwise stated in the description) and selected with great care.
The pewter alloy we use is the finest there is, its purity allows it to be used for tableware, in other words, it is so pure that you can eat on it! Although we do not recommend eating on your jewelry!
This pewter alloy does not require any specific maintenance because it oxidizes very little, we simply recommend that you remove your jewelry when doing sports, swimming or sleeping, and avoid getting it wet.
Our creations are made to last for many, many years (and even your whole life!) if you follow these few tips.
4 other products in the same category:Stay ahead of fashion trends with our new selection.
Black obsidian - small
Sigil of Lilith necklace...
Handmade unakite runes
Customers who bought this product also bought: