Sigil of Lilith necklace "Eternal Rose"
This pendant representing the sigil of Lilith is decorated with a moon crescent on which intertwine leaves, a rose and swarovski crystals.
The rose symbolizes mystery and femininity, of which Lilith is the symbol, while the crescent moon refers to the night, to the occult and to intuition
- Fine pewter 97% pure and hypoallergenic
- Handmade in our french studio
- Choose the colors of the rose and crystals via the drop-down menu
- Stainless steel chain of 46cm / 17" or 60 cm / 24", according to you choice
- Size of the pendant: 4,8 x 3 cm
with bank card or Amazon Pay
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your package (see conditions)
Sigil of Lilith necklace
- This pendant is an original creation of The Witching Hour
- It was designed and handmade from high quality pewter in our small french studio
- Every roses are totally handmade, so they are all slightly different from each other, which give a unique touch to this necklace
- This pendant is sold with a velvet pouch
Lilith is a symbol of femininity, beauty, freedom, rebellion, strength and courage. She is the liberator of the women, encouraging them to be strong and to fight for their rights. Lilith is also known to help during the childbirthes and all which concerns the feminity.
She is associated to the night and to the moon, to the water, to the rose, to the snake, to felines, and more particularly to the cat, to the owl and to the hyena.
In the tarot, she is symbolized by the Empress and the High Priestess.
She is often associated with Ishtar/Inanna, with Isis, or with Kitra for vampyres. In the Luciferian Wicca, she embodies the goddess, the symbol of the feminine energy of the universe (associated with the God, Lucifer, the symbol of the male energy).
The Soul of this pendant
Purple rose symbolizes calm, spirituality, mystery and femininity, of which Lilith is the symbol. Purple evokes twilight, the end of a sunset and that brief moment when the sky is about to welcome the lunar star.
The black rose evokes the night, the depths of the unconscious and the occult.
The symbol of the crescent moon, the star to which Lilith is linked, refers to the dark and hidden aspect of things, to intuition and to magic.
The leaves evoke nature and the Mother Goddess, with whom Lilith is sometimes associated.
- Pagan, Luciferian, Wiccan, Gothic, esoteric
- 4,8 cm
- 3 cm
- Length of the chain
- 46 or 60 cm according to your choice
- How to take care of your jewelry
- Avoid wetting it regularly to not alter the grey patina or damage the glue. Remove it for exercise and sleep.
5.0 / 5
star star star star star
Our quality policy
All our designs are made of high quality pewter, 97% pure and corresponding to the European standards (without lead, nickel, mercury, cadmium or antimony). The chains and rings are made of stainless steel. All these metals are hypoallergenic, which means that the risk of being allergic to them is extremely low.
All the stones used to make the jewelry of our brand are of course natural (unless otherwise stated in the description) and selected with great care.
The pewter alloy we use is the finest there is, its purity allows it to be used for tableware, in other words, it is so pure that you can eat on it! Although we do not recommend eating on your jewelry!
This pewter alloy requires no special maintenance and is made to last for many years.