Triquetra pendulum necklace with amethyst "Avalon"
This amethyst pendulum necklace is adorned with a celtic knot surrounded by leaves. The celtic knot, also named triquetra, is a pagan symbol representing the triple goddess, but also the natural elements (water, air and fire), or the cycles of life, death and rebirth.
- High quality pewter, 97% pure and hypoallergenic
- Natural amethyst
- Stainless steel chain (hypoallergenic) of 46 or 60 cm, according to your choice
- Size of the pendant (celtic knot + pendulum stone): 9,5 x 2,7 cm
Secured payment with bank card or Amazon Pay
Shipping from 2,50 euros on jewelry (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Easy return If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your package (see conditions)
Triquetra pendulum necklace with amethyst
- This pendulum necklace is an original creation of The Witching Hour
- It is totally handmade in our small french studio
The gemstones are naturals, so their colors and details can be slightly different.
About the triquetra symbol
The triquetra is a Celtic symbole used by paganism to represent the triple goddess, but also the elements (earth, air and water), or life, death and rebirth. Christians also used the triquetra as a symbole of trinity.
- Fine pewter, Natural amethyst, Stainless steel
- Celtic, Pagan, Esoteric
- 9,5 cm
- 2,7 cm
- How to take care of your jewelry
- Avoid wetting it regularly to not alter the grey patina or damage the glue. Remove it for exercise and sleep.
5.0 / 5
star star star star star