Quartz point pendant with pentagram and Ivy leaves
This natural quartz point pendant is adorned with a pentagram and ivy leaves refering to nature and symbolizing immortality. The pentagram is a pagan protective symbol representing the union between the spirit and the natural elements (water, air, earth and fire). The quartz is a very soft stone to wear which clear the aura and invite to more spirituality.
- High quality pewter, pur at 97% and hypoallergenic
- Natural quartz
- Stainless steel chain of 46 or 60 cm (hypoallergenic)
- Size of the pendant: 4,6 x 1,5 cm
Secured payment with bank card or Amazon Pay
Shipping from 2,50 euros on jewelry (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Easy return If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your package (see conditions)
Quartz point pendant
- This pendant is an original creation of The Witching Hour
- It is totally handmade in our small french studio
- The quartz we use to make this pendant is natural.
The pentagram meaning
The pentagram is a five points star representing the union of the spirit to the elements (water, earth, air and fire) in the universe (represented by the circle). This ancient symbol has always been considered as good and protective.
- Fine Pewter, Stainless steel, Quartz
- Pagan, Esoteric, Gothic
- 4,5 cm
- 1,5 cm
- How to take care of your jewelry
- Avoid wetting it regularly to not alter the grey patina or damage the glue. Remove it for exercise and sleep.
Our quality policy
All our designs are made of high quality pewter, 97% pure and corresponding to the European standards (without lead, nickel, mercury, cadmium or antimony). The chains and rings are made of stainless steel. All these metals are hypoallergenic, which means that the risk of being allergic to them is extremely low.
All the stones used to make the jewelry of our brand are of course natural (unless otherwise stated in the description) and selected with great care.
The pewter alloy we use is the finest there is, its purity allows it to be used for tableware, in other words, it is so pure that you can eat on it! Although we do not recommend eating on your jewelry!
This pewter alloy requires no special maintenance and is made to last for many years.