Triquetra pendulum necklace with green aventurine
This pendulum necklace represents the symbol of the triquetra, symbolizing the natural elements (water, earth and air), as well as the triple goddess.
- High quality pewter, 97% pure and hypoallergenic
- Natural green aventurine
- Exclusive design, totally handmade in our small french studio
- Stainless steel chain of 46 or 60 cm, according to your choice (hypoallergenic)
- Size of the pendant: 9 x 3 cm
with bank card or Amazon Pay
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
If you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your package (see conditions)
Triquetra pendulum necklace
with green aventurine
- This triquetra pendulum necklace is an exclusive design of The Witching Hour
- It was designed and totally handmade in our small french workshop
The green aventurine is natural, so its color and details can be slightly different.
The symbolism of the triquetra
The triquetra, also sometimes called the trinity knot, is a well-known Celtic symbol. In paganism, it symbolises the triple goddess, but can also represent the elements (water, earth and air), or life, death and rebirth. The three branches of the triquetra also refer to the trinity, which is why this symbol was taken up by the Christians.
No reviews at this time.
4 other products in the same category:Stay ahead of fashion trends with our new selection.
Natural stone pendant...
Triple moon and triquetra...
Pentagram neklace "Shadow"
Customers who bought this product also bought: